As I explained this week in our last post I will start a long period of webinars, online conferences alongside DAM, PIM, CMS technology and best practices with Customers and Vendors.
This week I start with Alan Porter, Product Marketing Director at Nuxeo on March 25th 3PM CET a very interesting subject for most creative agencies and brands :
7 Ways to Accelerate your Creative Processes with DAM
Nuxeo is one of the leader in ECM and DAM providing enterprise solutions for Brands, Agencies, Retailers, CPG but also Insurance, Banking to build smart content applications that enhance customer experiences, improve decision making, and accelerate products to market. As an agnostic adviser of this DAM market and driven by experience I can easily highlight some of the main USP of Nuxeo :
- Modern, Robust and flexible enterprise solution
- A real Workflow engine, for advanced Business Process Mapping
- Connectors with Key players in the Industrie like Sales Force
- Nuxeo Studio low-code development tool to build better applications so you can customise everything you want from layout of metadata, UI / UX, workflow so you can save a lot of money.
- Smart AI integration
NUXEO moved to the cloud last year with a full SaaS solution : NUXEO Cloud. Maybe one of their best sue case is TBWA who just moved to the cloud this year.
At trend-driven companies, new product development determines success or failure, but scaling and accelerating product development has proven difficult for many of the world’s largest companies. The biggest problem holding back these efforts is the tangled web of process and workflows.
This session explores strategies to turbocharge your product creative process, enabling your organisation to:
- Accelerate product introduction to grow market share
- Identify and create opportunities in design, development, and go-to-market processes
- Streamline and accelerate product development to deliver real results
In this webinar I will bring my experience alongside retail, agency, packaging and brand experience.
I advise you also the reading of this post from Alan Porter : Maximizing the value of the In-House Agency.
Follow us on our BLOG and subscribe to our YouTube Channel.