Next week Wednesday 26th August 6PM CET, I will had the pleasure once again to share knowledge and best practices with Andreas Michalski CEO and Founder of CI HUB demonstrating how Adobe plug-ins can enhance the power of your DAM involving the right people at the right time to transform your entire creative process during a new Henry Stewart Events Webinar.
COVID-19 will be the Digital Accelerant of the decade. Twilio, a leading cloud communications and customer engagement platform, surveyed 2,569 enterprise decision makers in the US, UK, Germany, Australia, France, Spain, Italy, Japan and Singapore to gauge their views on digital engagement as a result of COVID-19.
One of the main challenge of any agencies, brands, retailers but also brands and retailers is to find an easy way to collaborate digital content between designers and stakeholders. It has to be simple and efficient. Again according Twilio, 95% expect their organization to find new ways of engaging customers as a result of COVID-19. But to engage your customers you need to streamline all your digital content from the asset creation to distribution.
For most designers they do not want to switch between different peace of web platforms. They just want to stay in the Adobe Creative Suite. DAM vendors have to make creativity more accessible and more intuitive. The Adobe plugins is the answer to connect your DAM system with your creative team.
Last month we already had the opportunity with Andreas Michalski CEO of CI HUB and Max Dunn CEO of Silicon Publishing to discuss how Creative Operations has evolved and the opportunities it presents to creatives, content managers and others in the future during the ImageCon from Cloudinary.
This Wednesday 26th august we will explore new ways to accelerate your creative operations through best practises and live Demo of the CI HUB plugins now available for the best DAM vendors but also all the cloud storage and even Microsoft Office, all the best in one for the Adobe CC Suite ( Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere).
Based on our strongwomen experience we appreciate sone unique features in the CI HUB plugins like :
- FIRST It works and solid as a rock !
- In one panel you can get access in the same time for the same price to your Getty Images, DropBox Documents and your assets in your DAM ! Every designer can stay in Indesign and do everything they want, cool…
- Customisable UI, easy to use and new things are coming…
- Advanced search with facets, tags
- Easy drag and drop with check in check out capabilities
- Super powerful Metadata display with drag and drop on the document from IPTC, XMP, EXIF and more
- Assets Links with revisions management
- Indesign Template and Snippet with PDF and package support
- More to come and discover during the Webinar
So just back from your vacation ? To be inspired for your creative operation teams follow this webinar alongside Henry Stewart Events. I will also help you to select the right DAM system and feel free to ask any questions at the end it will be a pleasure for me to tell you experience wise who are the winners in this category.